Contact us now to Come Aboard!
You can participate in the future cruising of the entirety of the America's Great Loop! This Adventure could repeat annually, providing opportunities for cruising portions or the entirety of America's Great Loop... Including The Great Lakes, the Illinois, Mississippi, Ohio, Tennessee, and Missouri Rivers, the Gulf Coast, Florida Keys, Cuba & the Bahamas. Then up the inercoastal waterway from Florida to New York, up the Hudson and through the Erie Canal to the St. Lawrence Seaway and Canada's Heritage Canals.
Come aboard for segments anywhere along the route or spend 1 year aboard and complete the Great Loop. There is new adventure around every bend!
Aboard Possibilities You Will be Able To:
- Take the Helm as Skipper in Command - even head control only
- Learn Radio Communication - switch Adapted Independence
- Learn Navigation by Vector and Raster Charts with GPS at our wheelchair friendly Navigation Station with Accessible Controls
- Land a fish with the wink of an eye or twitch of a finger using our Adapted Powered Fishing Reels
- Explore nature by Kayak - featuring custom solid wheelchair seat backrest & cushion with Limited Dexterity Paddle Holder
- Discover hard-to-reach locations on our unique EZ-Dock Power Wheelchair Dingy with Roll-A-Ramp access to boat launches and most Dingy Docks - or just for fun!
- Super Hooka - Interact with the underwater world floating on the surface-down with a Brownie Hookah full face mask to breath freely
- Wheelchair Accessible Bathroom, Shower, Galley, even ceiling lift for transfers / dressing
Ricon Commercial Hydraulic Wheelchair Lift on the Starboard helm door provides safe, step-free access from floating or fixed docks from 6 inches to 4.5 feet above the water.
Custom 36" wide Transom Roll-A-Ramp provides safe, flat, level access to floating docks, or our wheelchair dinghy and many pontoon boats with a slight incline.
Where is Possibilities
Map is automatically updated when Possibilities is mobile and tracking.
To navigate the map easily, you can click on the different location markers and see vessels around the globe. Some have really detailed information, including photos! (More information coming soon!)