Adventures are about the Journey, not the Destination.
We are passionate about life changing experiences. We believe in the power of will, discovery, and most importantly - perspective.
Adventure offers us a freedom only achieved through overcoming challenges, perceived limitations, and our fears. This newfound freedom, powerfully shifts perspective to possibility - literally and measurably changing our lives - and through us, the lives of those around us.
Adventure is a catalyst to add new skills while developing confidence, independence and a perspective of possibility.
The journey itself contributes to every individual's personal development. You acquire new qualities, you become spiritually rich as you learn about culture, traditions, and history of various people living in other places and times. You begin to understand the why. This leads to an inclusive perspective on the ultimate similarities in all people, their goals, desires, and in that realization, differences become trivial details.
Experiences create memories. Memories are the essence of our lives. Shared Experiences lead to much more vivid memories. Vivid memories create a fuller life.
Inclusive Adventures is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit
Created by the Disabled for the Disabled ... by the Uniquely Able for the Differently Able.
We serve those to whom adventure is perceived to be the most distant, near impossibility - significantly mobility impaired wheelchair users. We give wings and blow wind into the sails of those who have lost their legs and arms including:
Wounded Warriors, Spinal Cord Injuries (Paralisis), ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease), Traumatic Brain Injuries, Cerebral Palsy, Spinal Muscular Atrophy, Muscular Dystrophy, Multiple Sclerosis, Young-At-Heart, and At-Risk Youth.
We believe in the power of will, in discovery, and adventure. "I there's a will, there's a way!"
Strong communities are created by valuing every member's talents; and ENCOURAGING every member to contribute those talents to the best of their abilities
Current Crew Aboard Possibilities+
Homecare, Admin Assistant, Deckhand
Homecare, Stewardess, Deckhand
Mechanic, Carpenter, Electrical Technician
Mark E Felling, Director, Captain
Quadriplegic Engineer Patented Inventor, EE, MBA
Land-based Supporting Team Members
Grants & Sponsors
Marketing/Grants & Sponsors
Patreon Community Manager
Proven History of Success
Every impossibility is only made possible when someone does it first.
We have a strong team with a proven history. Since June 2018 without any outside support we have acquired and modified a vessel to do the impossible. Since November 2018 we have pioneered cruising 2500 miles or 30% of America's Great Loop in a power wheelchair documenting what can only be learned through the difficulty of personal experience and thousands of hours of research and phone calls exactly where and how so others with mobility challenges such as wheelchair users, scooters, walkers can follow follow in our boats wake. This is not the first time we have changed the world.
- 3 Transatlantic Crossings, 40 Countries. Rebuilt vessels while cruising over 3 years.
- Built the National Ski Association, over 1 million members strong
- Designed, built and distributed 100's Assistive Technology Products to empower the most physically limited individuals with no use of their hands and arms that society had generally otherwise written off with greater independence through tools designed for their unique needs.
- 2005 designed and patented the Comfort Carrier providing safer, easier, and more comfortable access to commercial air travel to those who cannot transfer themselves from their wheelchair to the airplane seat independently. 1000's in use now. Also utilized for evacuation including US White House and Capital, kayaking, taxis, cruise ships, and more. Recommended by Craig Hospital, premier spinal cord injury rehabilitation center in United States if not the world.
- 2006 designed and built Vocalize, first 100% voice control mobile phone solution integrated into power wheelchairs, empowering hundreds to communicate and advocate for themselves
- 2007 Introduced PowerGrip to orthotist's around the country, an electric hand orthosis or robotic glove allowing persons with completely paralyzed hands and fingers pick up and hold things like a fork, soda, even eat soup with a spoon!
- 2008 Created 1st Adaptive Game Controllers which has blossomed into an entire industry with numerous variations of original designs
- 2009 Introduced VoiceIR, a simple environmental voice controller for televisions, power beds, doors, lighting and more at 5% to 10% the cost of older, outdated competitive voice control solutions.
- Including a wheelchair motorcycle and ergonomic wheelchair desks, unique home modifications for bathrooms and in accessible kitchen now incorporated into Possibilities
In 2008 advocates were trying to convince game designers to make games that could be played with a single joystick in a single button. Coming from the high-tech world, we designed and introduced the first adaptive videogame controllers for all abilities and all disabilities that mapped the human ability to the game designer's intent with a single button that even my completely non-technical grandmother could assist with setup. We empowered disabled individuals could go online, compete on an equal level and no one knew they were disabled until they bragged. Adaptive video gaming has become an industry, a social equalizer even utilized by older adults to play with their grandkids regardless of the adult or child is disabled. In 2019 Microsoft launched a mass-produced adaptive videogame controller based on Mark Felling's 2009 Versatility Controller design which was coincidentally played with in Microsoft's Redmond Washington headquarters in 2010. We have changed the world in the lives of thousands of mobility impaired disabled persons around the world since 2005. Inclusive Adventures is the next step. Something bigger and far more bold. Will you help us continue on this brave new path?
Our 501(c)(3) application is in process and status is currently pending. We can accept your generous donation. 501(c)(3) tax deductability status will be retroactive to our founding.