Coulam 17' Wheelyboat
Unique dinghy for Possibilities+ with landing craft bow ramp door specifically designed for safe roll-on/roll-off wheelchair access.
We can get the hull at a significant discount through our partnership with the UK Wheelyboat Trust plus an outboard & shipping but need ~$23,000
- Greatly expands capabilities for day trip adventures.
- Will provide access to and from Possibilities+ on anchor (when Marinas cannot accommodate + save $20k annually).
- Access up Rivers, canals, and into Everglades to fish, sightsee, & watch aligators and manatees, to Island Parks
- Serve as a base for underwater adventures: Adaptive Scuba, our Diving Bell Helmet, & Super Snorkel with Hooka
- Provides Safety, Evacuation, and Rescue Capabilities
- 17.4' LOA, 6.5' beam. 72 sq ft cockpit space. Max 100hp/30mph+
- Robust welded GRP construction
- Drive-from-wheelchair helm or tiller outboard option
- 8 people capacity RCD cat D waters, 6 people RCD Cat C waters
Homebase in Southern Florida
We need a home, will you share yours? Save on your Taxes!
- Continue using your home as always but maybe your not using your dock?
- Waterfront with 75' Dock, 5' Depth and Wheelchair Access or we can build ramps.
- We will often be gone for 1 week to 1 month
- Ideally space to Park a Wheelchair Accessible RV Nearby
Send us a Fuel Card
America's Great Loop = 6000 miles
Smugglers Run Southern Florida Mini Loop = miles
Possibilities+ & Possibilities burn 1 gallon diesel per mile (cruising conservatively) or $24,000/yr
Possibilities holds 580 gallons, Possibilities+ holds 1800 gallons
We fill from diesel delivery trucks whenever possible at $2.70-$3.00 per gallon
3-Stop 14' Aluminum or Stainless-Steel Vertical Wheelchair Platform Lift
Rockna 70kg Anchor or Mantus 150lb Anchor
Bowsprit for Anchor on Possibilities
5-10 HP Electric, Diesel, or Gas Outboard Motor for EZ-Dock Wheelchair Dinghy
30 kwh Lifepo4 Batteries
Weld Aluminum Hardtop support Poles for 4-8 SunPower Solar Panels (already purchased)
Haulout & Bottom Paint
Convert Bow/Stern Thrusters from Diesel to Electric or Hydraulic